Saturday 18 May 2013

A Successful Day! Saturday May 18th 2013

Well hello there everyone!  Wow!  What a day!  A day of thinking I was going to pound the pavement myself looking for more boat support ended up being a day of chatting with one of our boat supporters from 2 Lake Ontraio Crossings...Henk Borsboom!  After a few hours of chatting about past Lake Ontario crossings, laughs of our ups and downs of each swim and some general chit chat about everything that's happened in our lives since then... I think we just found our powerboat/sailboat support starting with us in Kingston and staying with us the whole way until we reach home, Burlington's Spence Smith Park!  If I am not mistaken and if my memory is still in contact, I think I told Henk I was going to give him a big huge KISS!  LOL  I can't wait to shout it out loud, but not just yet... waiting for the official "good to go"! 
So now, I am just hanging here at home, revealing in happiness and a little less stress (sorta) and now looking forward to tomorrow mornings workout!  Yup, that's right I am heading back into the water, trying to get the feel of the water back after a few weeks of being sick and not being able to train. 
On Monday, Rebekah, Mona and myself will be heading to the Burlington Beaches to wade in the Lake's waters... remind our bodies what "cold water" feels like..LOL  Should be another good day! 
Well for now, signing off...
So keep reading, watching for new posts on our face book page  Because Girls Can and keep cheering us on!
Until another posting ..
Tootaloo! 
:)
Nikki       

No comments:

Post a Comment